Prices are calculated on the final cut weight, so the weight that you’ll receive for your freezer.
- Side (250-350lb) $5.50/lb
- Quarter (125-175lb) $6.00/lb
- Mixed smaller order (50-75lb) $6.50/lb
- Sampler (20lb) $150 **
- Small Sampler (10lb) $75 **
- Ground beef $5.00/lb
- Summer Grilling Box $150 (limited quantities, see link for details)
- Small Grilling Box $85 ** (5lb mixture of ribeye, tenderloin and striploin steaks)
NOTE: The 20lb sampler box, the 10lb small sampler box, and the Small Grilling Box, marked with * above, are only available for purchase at the farm gate.
What You Get
Each mixed order (side, quarter, mixed box or sampler boxes) will come with a mixture of cuts that roughly reflects the following percentages:
- 15% steaks
- 15-20% roasts
- 50-60% ground beef
- remainder stew meat, soup bones
So a 50lb box would contain:
- 1-2 packages each sirloin, striploin, tenderloin and rib eye steaks (a package usually contains 2 steaks)
- 2-3 roasts
- 2-4 packages of round steak (a package usually contains 2-4 steaks)
- 3-5 packages soup bones and stew meat
- 25-30 one pound packages of ground beef
Beef comes wrapped in butcher paper, frozen and packed in boxes.
Delivery is complimentary on all mixed orders over 50lb and all ground beef orders over 40lb. We deliver to the Toronto and the GTA (including North York, Markham, Scarborough, Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, downtown Toronto, East York) and the Owen Sound area. If you’re not sure if your address will qualify, or if you are located outside of this area, please feel free to contact us. We travel a lot and might be able to fit you in.
We generally deliver one weekend a month, and we try to be as accommodating a possible to your schedule.
We prefer to sell boxed orders, but do occasionally have individual cuts available. If you’re looking for a single roast, stew meat, or a few steaks for the barbecue, contact us to find out if we can accommodate your needs. Small orders of individual cuts are only available for sale at the farm gate.